We are thrilled to announce that we were able to raise over $5,000 at our Scotch Tasting event! This funding will go a long way to helping get Caleb's reno started and we want to thank everyone who attended and supported ARK last week.
Thanks especially to...
- Paul Van Ginkel of the Van Ginkel Art Gallery for graciously hosting us for the evening.
- Kensington Wine for their great Scotch tasting offering and expertise
- Peasant Cheese for the delicious charcuterie boards
- Hose & Hound Pub for providing the red wine
- All those who donated to our silent auction
- Highland Dancers; Jory and Sean Humble and piper Glenn Eberth for providing some Scottish entertainment
And of course a heartfelt thank you to all who attended - we couldn't help Caleb and his family without your support!