Today is Giving Tuesday 🎉and we wanted to give you a snippet of what HUG has been up to since we launched on Easter of this year.
Here are some highlights:
- 13 small groups have begun
- Dozens have come to church from over a year of being away
- 10 say that HUG is the first church they have ever attended
- 2 pastor have launched out into significant ministries
- Over 100 hours of counseling has been received in our community
With that said, with the recent rate of divorce and broken families, HUG wants to provide a safe place for couples to do pre-emptive work to build healthy marriages and families without any obstacles. One of our core ministries is to provide subsidized counseling for pre-marital and pre-engagement couples.
We are seeking to raise $20K that will go towards a counseling center for couples. Would you pray and consider giving today? First, we’d like to create a counseling office this upcoming year which will cost around $5,000.