5. Masks Required On Campus
Following the CDC’s recommendation to wear masks or face coverings in public settings, all UTHSC employees, students, patients, contractors, vendors, and anyone else who comes to campus for any reason are REQUIRED to wear face protective gear.
Per the CDC, cloth face coverings should—
Please note that gaiters (pull-up neck scarves) do not meet the campus mask guidelines.
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape