3. Nominations Open for President's Awards
Please nominate a faculty or staff member for the 2021 President's Awards! There are six categories for the President's Awards:
- Support (exempt staff)
- Support (non-exempt staff)
To read more about each category, and to see past winners (UTHSC has had 8 winners in the past four years!), please visit the President's Awards website.
To be eligible, employees must be:
- Regular, full-time faculty or staff
- Located at any of our UTHSC locations
- Employed for at least 5 full calendar years prior to the date of nomination
- Free from any disciplinary actions for the past 5 years
- Consistently exceeding expectations with their overall performance
Past President's Award winners are not eligible for nomination for five years. UT System Administration vice presidents, campus/institute chancellors, and vice chancellors are also not eligible.
You may nominate one employee per category by providing a few sentences about how the nominee stands out in their particular category via the online submission form. Nominations close Sunday, February 21.