5. Donate Food to Say Thank You to Our Local Health Heroes
While we’re social distancing at home, many of us have spent time perfecting our favorite recipes. Please consider donating some of those delicious baked goods to show the front line how much we appreciate their efforts during this pandemic. If you’re not into baking, perhaps you would be interested in picking up a container of cupcakes, sandwiches, cookies, or a vegetable tray (we are a health science center!) for our health care workers.
The Women’s Resource Group is coordinating a drop-off of these tasty treats this Thursday, May 7:
- Let us know if you will be donating baked goods or prepackaged food to our local hospitals by filling out this form by 5:00 pm TODAY, Tuesday, May 5.
- A representative from the Women’s Resource Group will let you know where your drop-off location will be. We will have location drop-offs around the Mid-South, so you will not have to drive far!
- On Thursday, May 7 you will drop off the food item(s) at your designated drop-off point from 11:00 – 11:30 am to a representative from the Women’s Resource Group.
- The Women’s Resource Group representatives will then deliver the donated food to the various hospitals around the Mid-South!
Thank you in advance for your food donations! This is a small way that we can show the front line that we support them and appreciate all of their efforts!