Introducing your Bike Walk Safety Plan
The purpose of the Bike Walk Greater Lafayette Safety Plan (BWGL) is to help develop a culture that respects the safe and shared use of roadways by everyone, regardless if they are walking, biking, riding transit, or driving. Developed through a year-long planning process, the plan will be implemented starting in 2018, and we need the community’s help!
- Learn more about BWGL and upcoming events at bikewalkgreaterlafayette.org/
- Visit our activity/info booth at local events
- Invite us to share the plan and safety messages with your employees
- Explore a Bike Friendly certification for your organization
- Participate in a biking or walking event
- Share these e-newsletters with friends and colleagues