We truly appreciate everyone's continued compliance with Social Distancing guidelines. We are continuing to monitor the common areas and are grateful for everyone's consideration of their and their neighbors' health. Each building's staff continues to focus on daily cleanings of all high-touch surfaces and common areas.
With Newport Greet recently reopened, we want to remind everyone of the following rules. As Newport Green is a private park, anyone in violation of the rules will be required to leave.
- You must wear a face mask in order to be admitted to the park, and for the duration of your visit.
- Please limit your stay at Newport Green to 45 minutes as a courtesy to others
- Attendance will be limited to 75 persons.
- The Playground and Beach area are not open for use
- Social Distancing will be enforced. Individuals and small groups must remain 6 ft apart.
- Groups of 10 or more people, including small children, are prohibited and will not be granted entry.
- Pedestrian trails are one-way, as marked
- No picnics
- All other park rules remain in effect
Please review the posted signage for a complete list of all park rules. The better we protect each other, the more quickly we can return to normalcy.
Newport Residential Management