Introducing Newport Swim & Fitness Standards Of Health, Safety, and Cleanliness
The health and well-being of our members and teams is our top priority and has guided our decision during this time, including the preparation of our club for safe re-opening.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet will be required and strictly enforced throughout the club.
- All members and employees must, upon entry, have their body temperatures taken via touchless thermometers.
- We ask any members displaying signs of sickness (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath) to refrain from using the club.
- New Plexiglass shields have been installed between members and front desk employees.
- We've also implemented digital touchless-check-in with your keycard, or via the Newport app.
- Members are encouraged to use a credit card as a preferred touchless payment method.
- Members will be required to book a visit in advance using our Newport app. Schedule three 90-minute appointments in any seven-day period, with additional visits subject to availability. For access to the app, please reach out to us by completing this form
- Hand Sanitizer will be be available throughout the club and members will be asked to use it frequently throughout each visit.
- Members will be required to use the disinfectant wipes on machines and equipment before and after use.
- Members will be required to wear face coverings at all times in the club, except during vigorous exercise. Employees will be provided with masks and gloves.
- Club operating hours will be modified to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting, with EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus.
- We will be introducing next generation Electrostatic hand-held disinfecting sprayers for our team to use. These attack microbes, providing three times more coverage in the same amount of time as traditional efforts. This equipment will be used to fully disinfect equipment throughout the club.
Coming Soon For Our Grand Reopening:
- Special Re-Opening Rates
- Virtual Online Group Exercise Classes