1. Internationalization. The website UI is available in 12 languages now.
2. Better recommendations. I spin up a server to train data 24/7. It's just some commodity ML tricks. Nothing fancy here.
3. Kick off a mobile app project. It's a ridiculously simple & opinionated podcast app. It's an experiment, which may or may not work - but worth trying. Hopefully I can launch it by the end of this year.
4. Some spam fighting. It's like what Google's web spam team does.
5. API firefighting. I use Mashape/RapidApi as API gateway for Listen API. They did a major upgrade and caused some outage, which in turn made Listen API down. This is like when AWS has major outage, then you can't use Netflix. Learned some lessons here. Will write a postmortem blog post if I have time.