1. Open-sourced a spammer repo on Github. It contains csv files with disposable email domains, IP addresses, email addresses, and other info used by spammers who tried to create accounts on Listen Notes.
2. ARCHIVED Listen Later playlists. What problem we tried to solve? Some of you may create dozens of Listen Later playlists. This makes it difficult to save an episode or a podcast to a specific playlist, because you have to scroll past tons of unwanted playlists to locate the right one. The fact is, many playlists won't be updated forever. So, you can archive those playlists and they won't show up in the SAVE list. Example:
3. Added a new EMBED tab for episodes / podcasts / playlists. Previously, the embed code is hidden under the SHARE button, and users have difficulty finding the code. Now, we make it more obvious.
4. Use Google Tag Manager to manage all the js tags.
5. Users are able to delete their accounts now.
6. Podcasters are able to delete their own podcasts now.
7. Optimized a lot of Postgres SQL queries. This probably saves me ~$500/month from upgrading to a more beefy EC2 instance.
8. Increased visibility of Podcast Academy, Classified Ads, and Podcaster Interviews through the whole website.
9. Added more internal tools to better manage Best Podcasts and fight spammers.