1. Launched an iOS app called "Just Listen". It's an experiment. I've got some very positive feedback so far. But people who already listen to podcasts may have a hard time understanding this app :)
2. Launched Listen Real-Time. It's also an experiment. It's like Google Analytics Real-time, but for podcast episodes. It shows what podcast episodes are being listened on Listen Notes right now. Check it out.
3. Use Google Ad Manager to do ads delivery & tracking. I should've used it earlier! It's very powerful & flexible.
4. Added two new endpoints for Listen API.
5. Built a simple self-service ads system. Launched for a few days. Finally, sunset it. It was a failed experiment.
6. Things related to infrastructure hygiene, e.g., deleted dead code, database backup/restore fire drill, disaster simulation, added more system alerts... These belong to the bucket of "don't die" tasks.