1. Universal subscribe button, powered by podlove. On podcast pages and Listen Later pages, you can click the "Subscribe" button and choose a podcast app to subscribe. This makes it easy to bring things to mobile phone. As you can see, the podcast world is so fragmented, and there are so many podcast apps :)
2. A lot of performance improvements for web pages, e.g., caching tons of things, db tuning, removed unnecessary/useless info from pages, ajax-fy pages... It's blazingly fast to render most pages on ListenNotes.com now (~60ms on average). This was a big project on its own. It's easier said than done. I'm glad that this is in good shape now.
3. In the process of adding episode-specific images. A lot of podcasts have specific images for individual episodes, e.g., headshots of guests (Example). Such episode-specific images could help listeners decide whether to invest time to listen a particular episode.
4. A new page for classified ads. It's a centralized place that lists all podcasts looking for sponsors, co-hosts, guests, and cross-promotion opportunities.
5. Cleaned up some DevOps-related scripts (e.g., server provisioning) and did some "fire drills" (e.g., emulate a lot of failure scenarios). These things are in the spirit of "keep the lights on" and "don't die" :)
6. Some improvements on developer APIs, e.g., performance improvement, added more data in the response...