Welcome - if you love Box of Amazing, please forward this email or share this link on WhatsApp, LinkedIn or your favourite social channel. If you don't love Box of Amazing, please unsubscribe.
As usual, my favourite articles are in bold. I'd like to especially highlight Home Body which is an excellent piece from over the summer and reflective of how we might feel in limbo around life at home. If you're stuck at home - you'll understand.
Stay sane, stay safe!
Onward! - Rahim
P.S. Use this link to share to your friends and colleagues on Whatsapp.
My recommendations for this week
1. 20 views on the biggest opportunity for change after the pandemic Link
2. The End of the Pandemic Is Now in Sight Link 3. The Rise and Fall of Getting Things Done Link
4. The kids aren’t alright: How Generation Covid is losing out Link
5. Jack Ma vs. the Party: Inside the collapse of the world's biggest IPO Link 6. Home Body Link
7. Gen Z Is Using This TikTok Song to Come Out to Family and Friends Link
8. 4 things that will redefine the way we work by 2025 Link
9. How to have a difficult conversation Link
10. Strength Training for Lower-Back Pain Link
My Tech Recommendations for this Week
1. China's tech authoritarianism too big to contain Link
2. How Steve Bannon and a Chinese Billionaire Created a Right-Wing Coronavirus Media Sensation Link 3. The Best Inventions of 2020 Link
4. BMW Made the World’s First Electrified Wingsuit Link
5. How the U.S. Military Buys Location Data from Ordinary Apps Link
6. Human ageing process biologically reversed in world first Link 7. The Last Children of Down Syndrome Link
8. ‘Like Being Grilled Alive’: The Fear of Living With a Hackable Heart Link
9. Information Overload Helps Fake News Spread, and Social Media Knows It Link
10. Huawei, 5G, and the Man Who Conquered Noise Link
Box of Amazing is a personal project that I first started in 2017 to help curate quality articles for myself to fine-tune my reading around emerging technologies and the future. I now send this out by email every Sunday to whoever wants to receive it. The newsletter consists of ten great articles (topical recommended reading) and ten stories (what's amazing!). Box of Amazing now has thousands of readers spanning the globe from San Francisco to Tokyo and across multiple industries including strategy consultancy houses (McKinsey to Bain), from all the FAANG companies (Facebook to Alphabet), from startups to scaleups, from unicorns to brand new companies as well as people just interested in staying ahead of the game. If you enjoy it, please share it with your friends, family, co-workers, enemies, competitors, pets, potential love interests and others who are interested in learning about the emerging technology and trends that will affect us all in this lifetime. If you have been forwarded this email, you can sign up at boxofamazing.com - it's free.