Welcome - if you love Box of Amazing, please forward this email or share this link on WhatsApp, LinkedIn or your favourite social channel. If you don't love Box of Amazing, please unsubscribe.
I'm thinking actively about how to maintain this newsletter going forward. I'd appreciate it if you would fill out this anonymous survey if you haven't done so already. I'll publish the findings next week. Thank you!
Onward! - Rahim
P.S. Use this link to share to your friends and colleagues on Whatsapp.
My Reading Recommendations (A)
1. Work Is a False Idol Link
2. This is the Language Each Country Wants to Learn the Most Link
3. The Shadowy Business of International Education Link
4. Cristiano Ronaldo: How Man Utd pulled off shock transfer Link
5. The complicated reality of doing what you love Link
6. How to Identify Your 'Dominant Emotional Style' (and Why It's so Important) Link
7. The death of the job Link
8. The Middle East Is Becoming Literally Uninhabitable Link
9. Roger Federer’s Biggest Legacy? It Might Be His Billion-Dollar Brand. Link
10. Thoughts of work invaded my life—until I learned how to unplug Link
My Tech Recommendations (T)
1. Invasion of the Robot Umpires Link
2. The Clickbaitification of Netflix Link
3. A music service based on collective bids on NFTs (aka fractional NFT ownership) Link 4. Netflix and Video Games Link
5. How Data Brokers Sell Access to the Backbone of the Internet Link
6. Rise of the robo-drama: Young Vic creates new play using artificial intelligence Link
7. A decade and a half of instability: The history of Google messaging apps Link
8. This Startup Wants You To Eat All Your Food In Cube Form Link
9. Elon Musk unveils Tesla Bot, a humanoid robot that uses vehicle AI Link
10. Philip Glass on Artificial Intelligence and Art Link
Box of Amazing is a personal project that I first started in 2017 to help curate quality articles for myself to fine-tune my reading around emerging technologies and the future. I now send this out by email every Sunday to whoever wants to receive it. The newsletter consists of ten great articles (topical recommended reading) and ten stories (what's amazing!). Box of Amazing now has thousands of readers spanning the globe from San Francisco to Tokyo and across multiple industries including strategy consultancy houses (McKinsey to Bain), from all the FAANG companies (Facebook to Alphabet), from startups to scaleups, from unicorns to brand new companies as well as people just interested in staying ahead of the game. If you enjoy it, please share it with your friends, family, co-workers, enemies, competitors, pets, potential love interests and others who are interested in learning about the emerging technology and trends that will affect us all in this lifetime. If you have been forwarded this email, you can sign up at boxofamazing.com - it's free.