Here is a link to this week’s readings:
Your Prayers are requested for:
Gordon & Ruth Ann Roth, Connie OBlak, Paul & Sherry Facemire,
Bobbie Holzer, Connie Halley, Greg Frazier, Dorothy Hanson,
Gwen Fisher, Betty Rodgers, Phyllis Knowlton, Dixie Bennett,
Austin, India Cullen, Nancy Evans & Family, Bryana Wallace,
Kyle Richer, Candie Oiler, Lisa Cox, Sandy Darnbourgh, Jenny McDonald
Mary & Joe Di’Santis, Shu Chen Wu, Katelyn Davis, Bryana Wallace,
Kim & Tom Moses, Kristen Burnette, Fred Folden
If you see a name on the Prayer List that needs to be removed, please
contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 740 446
I have also included a short survey about reopening of St. Peter's. Please take a moment and email email@example.com as soon as you can so we can discuss the results at our Vestry meeting Sunday.
AS WE BEGIN TO REOPEN FOR IN-PERSON GATHERINGS, WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO COME BACK TO CHURCH?
WOULD YOU ATTEND A WORSHIP SERVICE WHERE THE FOLLOWING WERE MANDATORY? Select as many as you like.
- I am already comfortable enough to return without any additional precautions.
- I would be comfortable now as long as everyone in church practiced physical distancing measures, and adequate precautions are taken such as masks and hand sanitizer being available.
- I would be comfortable when there are no active infections in our area, or there is a vaccine.
- Face masks required before entering the building
- Hand hygiene required before entering the worship spaces (hand sanitizer)
- A limit on the number of people allowed to be in attendance (10 or less)
- Family units (including small children)/individuals seated 6 feet apart
- Avoiding any physical contact (i.e. no handshaking, passing of peace, greeting at doors, loitering, etc.)
- Continue Morning Prayer and observe Diocese guidelines
- Live stream from another church in the Diocese
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A ZOOM-STYLE SERVICE, WHERE PARISHINERS MEET VIRTUALLY FOR EITHER A SUNDAY SERVICE OR A BIBLE STUDY DURING THE WEEK?