Quality Consensus - Summary of decisions made at GAiT Quality Standards workshop
- Thanks to all who attended the GAiT Quality Standards Workshop last week.
- Please find below a summary of the key decisions made concerning critical quality attributes for iPSC lines to be considered for the GAiT haplobank network. We circulate this to all GAiT associates to make sure that our understanding of the decisions made has been faithfully captured and to allow thought and additional discussion.
- Please note there is now a LinkedIn group for GAiT (here) in addition to the Twitter account (@iPSCtherapies). Conversation concerning the workshop should have the hashtag #gait2017.
- When the new GAiT website & database is up and running in the coming months, discussion boards will be included to facilitate discussion and mutual understanding.
- We are now preparing a manuscript around the agreed consensus which will give further detail. A draft will be circulated to attendees after Board approval shortly.
- Again, we are very grateful to Glyn Stacey, our visiting Quality Standards chair, who did an excellent job chairing.