As we continue to navigate through the current global health crisis and cities begin to lift restrictions, we would like to update you on the status of our property operations. Effective Friday June, 5th
, the roof deck will be open to residents. Our first and most important priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents, staff, and guests. Therefore, we have put in place the following restrictions below:
- Occupancy of Roof Deck is set at a maximum of 20 people at any time.
- Roof Deck operating hours will be: Monday – Sunday: 9AM – 9PM
- Residents will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Residents must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between each other.
- Do not rearrange the furniture as current placement is optimal for social distancing.
- All other rules and regulations remain in effect
Please take all safety precautions seriously as we reserve the right to close the roof deck at any time. We regret this inconvenience, but feel it is our responsibility to protect your health and well-being to the greatest extent possible.