District 100 Presents
October Virtual Learning Lab
October 4, 2020 - 10am - 1pm
Expand Your Toastmasters Knowledge!
Please join us on Sunday, October 4, 2020 between 10am and 1pm for our monthly Toastmasters District 100 Learning Lab. We have one hour sessions in three experiences to help you and your club thrive as you continue to work towards your personal and your club's goals.
Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite!
Choose from the following experiences (you're welcome to mix and match sessions from different experiences):
• Toastmasters 360: 10am - 11am
• Introduction to and Charting Pathways: 11am - 12pm
• How to Write a Fabulous Introduction (You as the Speaker): 12pm – 1pm
• Conducting a Fun Open House: 10am - 11am
• Completing Club Success Plans: 11am – 12pm
• Hosting a Zoom Meeting: 12pm - 1pm
• Developing Leaders – Resolving Conflict – Part 1 (this month) Part 2 (next month): 10am - 11am
• Journey to DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster): 11am – 12pm
• How to be a Super Club Sponsor, Mentor or Coach: 12pm - 1pm
Then be sure to do the following:
1) Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite
2) Choose your classes in the registration form
3) Make note of the class GoToMeeting links in the Eventbrite confirmation email
We look forward to seeing you at our next Learning Lab!