March Learning Lab
March 7, 2021 - 10am - 1pm
Expand Your Toastmasters Knowledge!
You are invited to join us on Sunday, February 7, 2021 between 10am and 1pm for our monthly Toastmasters District 100 Learning Lab. We have one hour sessions in three experiences to help you and your club thrive as you continue to work towards your personal and your club's goals.
Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite!
Choose from the following experiences (you're welcome to mix and match sessions from different experiences):
• Developing Interesting Speech Topics: 10am - 11am
• Introducing and Expanding your Pathway Journey: 11am - 12pm
• Developing a Strong Speech Opening: 12pm – 1pm
• Inducting a New Member into your Club: 10am - 11am
• Social Media Workshop: Facebook 101: 11am – 12pm
• Social Media: Q&A Time: 12pm - 1pm
• Developing Leaders – How to Delegate Effectively: 10am - 11am
• Journey to DTM: 11am – 12pm
• How to be a Super Club Sponsor, Mentor, or Coach: 12pm - 1pm
Then be sure to do the following:
1) Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite
2) Choose your classes in the registration form
3) Make note of the class GoToMeeting links in the Eventbrite confirmation email
We look forward to seeing you at our next Learning Lab!