January Learning Lab
January 10, 2021 - 10am - 1pm
Expand Your Toastmasters Knowledge!
You are invited to join us on Sunday, January 10, 2021 between 10am and 1pm for our monthly Toastmasters District 100 Learning Lab. We have one hour sessions in three experiences to help you and your club thrive as you continue to work towards your personal and your club's goals. This month's Learning Lab includes a new Contest Training experience in advance of the upcoming club, area, and division contests! Also, if you missed it, Club Officer Make-Up training will be offered!
Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite!
Choose from the following experiences (you're welcome to mix and match sessions from different experiences):
• Toastmaster 360: 10am - 11am
• Introduction and Expanding your Pathway Journey: 11am - 12pm
• Pathways and Beyond: The Art of Listening (Part 1): 12pm – 1pm
• Building a Super and Fun Club Reunion: 10am - 11am
• Club Officer Make Up Training: 11am – 12pm
• Using the 3 A’s effectively – Acknowledge, Appreciate, and Ask for Input: 12pm - 1pm
• Developing Leaders – Developing 12 week Goals: 10am - 11am
• Journey to DTM: 11am – 12pm
• How to be a Super Club Sponsor, Mentor, or Coach: 12pm - 1pm
*NEW* Contest Training Experience
• Contest Chair Training: 10am - 11:30am
• Chief Judge and Voting Judges Training: 11:35am – 1:00pm
Then be sure to do the following:
1) Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite
2) Choose your classes in the registration form
3) Make note of the class GoToMeeting links in the Eventbrite confirmation email
We look forward to seeing you at our next Learning Lab!