November Learning Lab
November 1, 2020 - 10am - 1pm
Expand Your Toastmasters Knowledge!
Please join us on Sunday, November 1, 2020 from 10am and 1pm for our monthly Toastmasters District 100 Learning Lab. We have one hour sessions in three experiences to help you and your club thrive as you continue to work towards your personal and your club's goals.
Click here to get a full description of the experiences and to RSVP through Eventbrite!
Choose from the following experiences (you're welcome to mix and match sessions from different experiences):
• Know Your Audience: 10am - 11am
• Introduction to Pathways: 11am - 12pm
• Pathways and Beyond: How to Organize Your Speech: 12pm – 1pm
• Building Relationships and Rapport: 10am - 11am
• Beyond the Club: 11am – 12pm
• Lively, Interesting, and Productive Club Programs: 12pm - 1pm
• Developing Leaders – Resolving Conflict – Part 2: 10am - 11am
• Journey to DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster): 11am – 12pm
• How to be a Super Club Sponsor, Mentor or Coach: 12pm - 1pm
Submit your RSVP here!