June Learning Lab
Sunday, June 6, 2021 | 10am - 1pm
Now on Zoom!
You are invited to join us on Sunday, June 6, 2021 between 10am and 1pm for our monthly Toastmasters District 100 Learning Lab. We have one hour sessions in three experiences to help you and your club thrive as you continue to work towards your personal and your club's goals.
Click here to RSVP through Zoom!
Choose from the following experiences (you're welcome to mix and match sessions from different experiences):
• Why Celebrating is SOOOOO Important!: 10am - 11am
• Introducing and Expanding your Pathway Journey: 11am - 12pm
• Has Toastmasters Made a Difference in Your Life?: 12pm – 1pm
• Using Eventbrite to Enhance Your Club: 10am - 11am
• We Want to Belong to a Healthy Club!: 11am – 12pm
• Marketing 101 Part 2: 12pm - 1pm
• Learn the Ins and Outs of Conflict: 10am - 11am
• Journey to DTM: 11am – 12pm
• How to be a Super Club Sponsor, Mentor, or Coach: 12pm - 1pm
Click HERE to get a full description of these courses.
Note, there is only one RSVP link through Zoom. You will receive a confirmation after registering. On the day of the Learning Lab, you will be placed in the session in which you would like to attend.
We look forward to seeing you at our next Learning Lab!