SETTING UP YOUR PROFILES
EVERY Teacher, Parent, Accompanist, Student and Large Ensemble needs a profile. Teachers are responsible for understanding the syllabus of the festival, and students under the age of majority must be linked to a parent profile. Accompanists need to be linked to registrations as well. Teachers and Parents must create their profiles before students or ensembles do.
Here is how you create your profile:
- Visit http://lethmsf.musicfestivalsuite.com on your Internet connected device.
- On the “Create a Profile” section, check all the boxes that apply to you (you will use the same profile whether you are a teacher, parent, accompanist or entrant).
- Read through the Terms and Conditions, click that you have read them, and choose Proceed.
- Complete all the contact information fields shown on the screen.
- Students will also need to enter the User IDs for their Parent(s) and Teacher(s), which they can get from their parents and teachers. User IDs tend to look like “ENT00008”.
- Passwords should be written down somewhere so you don’t lose them. If you are using the same email address as another user on the software, it is more difficult to recover your password if you lose it (it’s possible, but more difficult).
- Once you have filled out all required fields and chosen “Create Profile”, you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address you provided. Click on the confirmation link in that email, and you have finished creating your profile!