May Faire 2022 is nearly here! The festivities will happen on Saturday, May 7th, at 11:00am and will be open to all OWS families! We'll begin the event with an "OWS Procession of the Species" parade! Students will be encouraged to dress in "species costumes" and will parade with each class.
The following are the species assigments per class:
1st : Jellyfish
Middle School: Mushrooms (*EC families can join the parade after the mushrooms)
All of the above mentioned items will be available for purchase at May Faire via our "Merrymaking Punch Cards." Avoid the punch card lines by ordering one in advance! Pre-ordered cards will be available at pick up on Friday.
Community events take a lot of hands to make them happen! No matter what grade you are in we can use the following:
FLOWERS for flower crown making. BAKE SALE BAKERS FOOD STAND HELPERS PLANTS TO SELL PROCESSION PUPPET VOLUNTEERS
To see all the open slots and to sign up to help please use this link:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F44A4AB28A1FACE9-owsmay
A few parking notes:
• Please drive under 10 mph on the gravel road (80th Ave). The gravel road is private road, not public road.
• There is a water pump in the center of the field. Please do not crash it.
• There is not a stop sign at the east side of Normandy Street and 80th Ave. We strongly recommend you stop when you go through Normandy Street for your safety.
• Please do not park on Normandy Street.
• Walk through the Kinderwoods to get to May Faire!