MANDATORY PARENT MEETING
-August 21, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Students are encouraged to attend this meeting to meet their classmates and teachers
- Please contact your child's teacher if you are unable to attend
- Opening prayer and remarks by Fr. Mark Rutherford
- Principal R.J. Lomas will speak on plans and hopes for the coming year.
- Drop off your class supplies in your classroom and see your desks and meet your teachers
- Teachers will address their classrooms and discuss the curriculum and have time to meet with parents to briefly address any questions.
- Child care will be available for the little ones
- PTO table will be set up with an opportunity to volunteer for upcoming events.
- A selection of spirit wear items and other St. Mary School products will be for sale.