Curbside Delivery Service
Continuing Until Further Notice
Woodland Park Public Library
Florissant Public Library
Curbside delivery for at-risk patrons will continue to be available when our buildings are open to the public. Curbside services will end if local, state, or federal government agencies issue health-related orders that require us to stop for safety purposes.
- Our buildings are open to the public as of July 1, 2020.
- Curbside Delivery is available during *regular business hours by appointment only.
*No Saturday appointments at Florissant location. Note new hours at Woodland Park location: Tue-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sun-Mon Closed.
- We are receiving materials from other Colorado libraries.
- Continue returning library materials to the outdoor drop boxes at either library.
Basic Steps for RLD Curbside Delivery Service
1.Place items on hold
- Florissant Public Library: 719-748-3939
- Woodland Park Public Library: 719-687-9281
2. Receive hold pickup notices by email, text or phone.
Our system will send hold pickup notices. You may come into the library without an appointment during regular business hours to pick up your holds or call to schedule a Curbside pickup appointment.
3. Pick up your items during your scheduled Curbside pickup window.
Follow staff instructions for pickup times and location.