We invite you to join us this Sunday, October 23rd from 10AM to 2PM at Free Cycles Missoula to support our small, but mighty organization.
This magical Sunday morning soiree will include:
- live acoustic tunes from the lovely, Strummingbird Vegabond
- pastries & goodies (thanks Tandem Bakery and Nibbs & Noshes Bakery!)
- locally made and coffee and kombucha (thanks BackToTheMother and Black Coffee Roasting Co!)
- maker and info booths (see above!)
- houseplants, houseplants, and more houseplants!
This year we have a plethora of amazing plants, and good vibes to send home with you, and Soil Cycle needs your help.
Invite your friends, your neighbors, your colleagues. Buy a plant for a loved one, a teacher, or yourself! As the days grow shorter, keeping houseplants inside can help bring us joy on the chillier winter days.
We are asking for a small door donation of $10 per person, but nobody will be turned away for lack of funds. All are welcome.