Dear <<First Name>>
We are thrilled to announce that Bradt Travel Guides will be hosting a Big Cat Festival on Sunday 20th May from 10.30am - 6.30pm at the Royal Geographical Society and the Cheetah Conservation Fund UK will be part of the day!
Immerse yourself in the world of big cats with inspiring talks, workshops and films by some of the UK's leading broadcasters, naturalists and photographers. You'll have the chance to ask the experts questions and purchase their books, ready for signatures. This really is the ultimate big day out for our big cat people.
Plus you could WIN a dream safari - every adult who purchases a ticket will be entered into a draw to win an unforgettable safari holiday courtesy of Exodus Travels and Kenya Airways. Click here for full T&Cs.
- HRH Princess Michael of Kent - International Royal Patron of the Cheetah Conservation Fund discusses her extraordinary experiences as a teenager raising an orphan cheetah cub in Mozambique, and preparing it for a life in the wild.
- Jonathan & Angela Scott - Patrons of the Cheetah Conservation Fund UK (CCF UK) and known as 'The Big Cat People'. As presenter of BBC's Big Cat Diary Jonathan reveals what he's learnt from the much-loved Marsh Pride lions, and what it means to be a lion. Angie's beautiful award-winning photographs will be showcased throughout the presentation.
- Gavin Boyland - The producer of the blockbuster Big Cats series gives an insight into life behind the camera on one of the BBC Natural History Unit's biggest shows.
- Paul Goldstein - Award-winning photographer and safari guide discusses the pleasures and pitfalls of capturing big cats on camera, and his quest for that perfect shot.
- John Rendall - Tells the tale of Christian the Lion, whom he famously bought from Harrods, brought up in London and released in Kenya. His later reunion with Christian is one of YouTube's most popular clips ever.
- Mike Unwin - Leading travel and nature writer examines what it is about big cats that inspires so many writers to put pen to paper, and shares some of his own thrilling encounters with these creatures.
- Jonathan Truss - One of the world's leading wildlife artists displays some of his breathtaking works.
Early bird tickets are currently available on a first come, first served basis. Don't miss out on the chance to buy your ticket at the discounted price!