SO much change!
How are you adjusting to the new normal?
Are you feeling a little more settled about staying home more, wearing masks and social distancing? Or are you bucking the stay at home order? We have all been through this massive upheaval together, all dealing with it differently, and it isn’t over. Sadly, if we thought we were challenged before, we have become even more polarized. I know better than to ask how much worse it can get! And yet, especially when I turn off all the media, some people are thriving with more time for Self care.....
I don’t have a solution for much, but I have specialized in teaching resilience through conscious movement and Ayurvedic Self Care for over 20 years. If you haven’t started a daily self care practice, there will never be a better time, seriously. 40 days will make or break a habit. What are you ready to transform in your life?
I am happy to announce these online offerings:
- Foundations of Resilience: Trauma Neurobiology, History & Future of Care $97, Covid discount until 5/15: $77!!
- Compassion Resilience Series: Preventing & Treating Compassion Fatigue with Yoga & Self Care $57, Covid discount $37!!
- Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery: Ayurveda 101 & why it is so important to heal Trauma & SPECIAL Viral Medicine $97, Covid discount $77
- 8 Stages of Trauma Recovery & Steps to Integration:The Chakras in Trauma $57, Covid discount $37!!
- 40 Day Transformational Self Care Challenge 40 Days of Self Care ideas in your inbox! $40, Covid discount $27!!
And next Wednesday, May 13, you can watch the next in the Trauma Informed Yoga & Ayurveda Training series: Adapting your Practice for Special Populations. One day this pandemic will be over, and if you teach yoga, you may want to consider how you might want to reinvent or uplevel your offerings & bring your yoga to people who really need it outside studios. Earlybird Discount by 5/10, 5pm pst: $47, or $67 thereafter
Next month, I plan to create a Yoga to balance the Doshas series, with a special total Restorative Bliss Yoga class. I’ll give you a FREE peek today for the Restorative Bliss, it’ll be $10 or part of the Doshas series afterwards. Password: 6s^@9ODp
And then in July, stay tuned for the final piece in the TIYA training series: Attachment Theory & Why it’s soooo important for anyone working with Trauma! That’ll be, you guessed it, the 2nd Wednesday of July- yes, Self Care Wednesday! :)
You’ll be able to purchase the whole series together as part of the TIYA Training, and when 10 people have completed it all, (and we are able to meet as a group), we will schedule a retreat. More details to come as the time nears...
Till then, stay well & happy! And hope to see you next Wednesday!
Many blessings of silver linings today and always,
Schuyler Bright, CAS, C-IAYT, CMT, CDVSAC
Holistic Trauma Recovery Institute Founder, Director