The Drought Resilience Leaders Mentoring Program matches each mentee with a mentor to discuss, collaborate, and share knowledge and experience about their industry, how to progress and build stronger businesses.
- The program is flexible and self-directed.
- Mentors and mentees meet at a time that suits them
- Time commitment of 1 - 3 hours a month, 6 individual sessions
The program offers information, resources and training for both mentors and mentees. There will also be access to webinars on topics to help on-farm and in mentoring.
Seeking Sheep Mentors:
• A farmer, drought or climate specialist or other industry stakeholders
• Passionate about minimising the impacts of drought
• Willing to share their knowledge and support other farmers
Limited Reserved Places for Sheep Producers - Register HERE NOW
Find out more here for Mentees and Mentors
Applications close 30 September 2021