Picking up items
- Contactless pick up indoors
- By appointment only
- Place requests using the library’s online Koha catalogue or by email or by phone 519-364-1420.
- See instructions on How to place holds on Koha
- Don’t have an online account set up? Call or email us to help you.
- Outdoor curbside service will still be available by request
Not sure what to request? Ask us for a GRAB BAG. Let us know by phone or email what you want, for example 3 Western novels, books on art and painting, or 5 picture books and we’ll pick a selection for you.