Did you know that over 20% of all U.S. transit buses run on natural gas?
Here's why CNG works:
- It's sustainable: natural gas is a low-carbon, clean-burning fuel.
- It's ready: CNG technology and infrastructure is available right now.
- It's proven: CNG has been used in transit for over 25 years and is immediately scalable.
- It's safe: CNG technology has an excellent safety record for two reasons - the properties of the fuel, and rigorous testing requirements it must pass.
- It's straightforward: meet stringent emissions standards with less-complicated controls.
- It's cost-efficient: the price of natural gas remains steady and less expensive than diesel.
- It's easier to maintain: CNG removes the need for particulate filters and regeneration cycles, making them less maintenance-intensive.
Drive Sustainable Mobility with North America's CNG Leader
With nearly 13,000 CNG buses on the road in North America, New Flyer has been your CNG leader for 25 years and offers unmatched expertise in the design and deployment of low-emission transit buses. For more information on New Flyer's lineup of low and no-emission mobility solutions, visit NewFlyer.com.
Together, we can create a cleaner, greener, and more sustainable place to call home.