As our industry is responding to COVID-19, we have been designated to remain open so we can continue supplying essential businesses that we serve including healthcare and construction.
Our mission to provide customers with high-quality products in the industry’s fastest lead time has not changed. We are uniquely prepared to meet our customers' needs during this time because of our deep inventory, domestic production, automated machinery, and online ordering.
- Deep Inventory - all raw materials are stocked on-site including core options, melamine, acrylic sheets, laser edgebanding, and nonlaser edgebanding. That's 80+ color options available in our product lines: Reflekt, UltraMatte, Ion, Roücke HD, and Roücke TFL.
- Domestic Production - headquartered in Denver, all of our material storage, production, assembly, and shipping happen on our 300,000 sq. ft. manufacturing campus.
- Automated Machinery - our synchronized systems move parts from inventory to finished components with no human involvement. Watch the video below to see the machines in action.
- Online Ordering - customers can get real-time quotes, place orders 24/7, and monitor their order status.
As we continue to supply critical industries, we have implemented health and safety protocols for employees and customers as advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Employee and Customer Precautions -
- Main office under restricted access.
- The factory floor and warehouse are limited to employees only.
- Delivery and pickup drivers are restricted to entry doors.
- Employees are to practice a minimum six-foot distance with each other and visitors.
- Our showroom will remain closed until the Denver County Shelter-in-Place Order is lifted.
We are continuing to monitor North American supply chains closely for possible interruptions. Please stay safe, and reach out to us with any questions.