Many of us are using the extra free time on our hands to develop and learn some new skills in our passion for dogs. Thankfully now many trainers and organizations are offering webinars and conferences online in the wake of the pandemic. We've put together a list of webinars and conferences that you can now attend from the comfort of your own home:
- Brenda Aloff, author of Canine Body Language and Aggression in Dogs, for more information click here.
- IAABC is hosting the Lemonade Conference with presenters such as Ken Ramirez, Denise Fenzi, Bob Bailey, Kathy Sdao and Michael Shikashio and many more!
- Linda Case, author of Dog Food Logic, has a webinar click here for more information.
- The Dog Gurus are also hosting a conference for dog professionals, in conjunction with the -The Association of Professional Dog Trainers, Pet Sitters International, Paragon School of Grooming/Learn2Groom, and the Pet Boss Nation click here for the information.
- Penn Vet Working Dog Conference click here for the details.
- Live from the Ranch with Ken Ramirez.
- Michael Shikashio with AggressiveDog.com has On-Demand learning available too.