Help us raise funds!
As a 100% grassroots organization, we rely on our own paychecks to survive in this work. Since we've been established in April 2017, we have:
We use funds to:
- Created a robust Control The Patrol campaign and inserted the dialogue of police transparency and accountability into the sphere of city councils of Tampa and Plant City.
- Fundraised for two victims of police violence with your help.
- Supported victims of the injustices of the criminal justice through ride-sharing to court visits and emotional/material support.
- Effectively assisted with the tear-down of the oppressive Confederate Monument in front of the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds.
- Fought and continue to fight and lobby for transformation in honor of Andrew Joseph III.
- Contributed to the Voter Restoration amendment making the ballot.
- Working to get the Legalization of Cannabis on the ballot.
In March, we hope we can raise $500.00. With your help, it's possible. No contribution is too small!
- Print outreach flyers, documents, materials and meeting materials.
- Boost Facebook, Twitter and Change.org advertisements.
- Pay for gasoline to commute to visit with keyholders and attend important meetings.
- Sustain the organization.