If you are keen on frequent updates please join our Facebook group
and keep an eye out on the Kickstarter page
. There is also this shipping page at Nightingale-games.com
for a quick overview per region. All KS and Shopify orders (made before Sept) should ship out in this wave. Any recent orders (post-August) may need to wait a few more weeks more than all others.
VFI ASIA (Our Pacific Shipping Vendor - based in China outside HK)
China and Hong Kong
- Most have received. If you haven't gotten tracking please contact us by KS message or email.
Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan -
Tracking should be sent soon, if not already.
Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
- Tracking should be sent soon, if not already.
Indonesia & India
- These take a bit longer. Probably October.
Australia & New Zealand -
I'm not certain if the shipment has passed Australian customs yet. Still waiting to hear back. Aetherworks should be taking it from there and sending tracking info. Please let us know if you get an update.
HAPPY SHOPS (Our European Shipping Vendor - based in Germany)
The shipping container arrived in the port of Hamburg last week, but was been tagged for inspection which caused a delay. The good news is that seconds ago I got word that the goods have been released!
SHIPBOB (Our USA Shipping Vendor - based in SF, LA, Dallas, Chicago, and PA)
- A 40' container arrived in SF more than a week ago. The orders should finally be leaving the warehouse with tracking #s.
- A freight delivery from SF should be headed towards Dallas to serve the middle region. See the map below.
- A 45'HQ container arrived in port on Sept 6th and is now being unloaded in the PA warehouse. It will take up to 5 days apparently for ShipBob to complete the sacred stacking and sticking ritual. Then finally you will get tracking once in the hands of FEDEX, UPS, DHL etc.
SNAKES & LATTES (Our Canadian Shipping Vendor - based in Toronto)
These will be freighted to S&L as soon as ShipBob unloads and processes the delivery in PA. You will not get tracking until S&L releases them.
The signature Editions will be freighted to MA for Larry to sign. You may get your Jumbo Expansion first. International SE orders may take quite a while to be delivered.
HappyShops is handling Brazil, but the other handful of South and Central American orders will likely be sent out special case. Please keep an eye for emails detailing how we plan to get you your game.
HISTORICALLY ACCURATE FLAGS FOR CHINA
At the top of this newsletter is a preview of a set of stickers which can patch the game with a historically accurate flag. You can see that the flag graphics appear in a lot of cases.
If you haven't been following the thread here is the short version. Censorship seems to be trending worse and worse in China and so rather than risk being shut down, the factory based in China self-censored the use of the flag. It is so ridiculous that we had to make up a new flag but couldn't have the word China next to it. So we used the word An'Tsin, thinking nobody would bother to discover that An'Tsin means China in Irish Gaelic according to an obscure website. The red star on a yellow field is based on post WW2 Chinese medals and I'm told had to be approved.
How to get the stickers:
They will be included in each SE. For everyone else you will need to order them from our Shopify site. We will only charge for the envelope and shipping. In some cases we can include for free with any order of extras which will be made available in October. Also, these sticker images will be made available for download on our website and BGG in October (or sooner) if you feel like printing your own stickers (you can get printable blank sticky paper at many stores).
EXTRA BITS FOR SALE ON OUR SHOPIFY SITE
In October we'll be listing additional supplements at our Shopify Store. These will include the following in very limited quantities:
- Giant 10 minute Game Sand Timer
- SE Game Folios
- O&P Pad Set
- Dice Bags
- Chipboard Die Cut Tokens
- Command Staves (set of 6)
- Dry Erase O&P Set (set of 7)
- Game Cards Set
- Resource Tracker Peg Set
- Plastic Game Piece Replacement Kit
- Dice Roller Cups (set of 2)
- Sticker Sheets
- French Translation Kit (rulebook, reference + game-board sticker)
- German Printed Items (rulebook, reference + game-board sticker)
RULES FAQ, TRANSLATIONS AND SUPPORT
In the coming moths we'll be adding more features to our website including an FAQ, printable O&P charts, Setup spreadsheets and more. There are more translations in the works too including Korean and Japanese. These resources will likely find their way to our BGG page
but also check out the beginnings here: https://www.nightingale-games.com/rules-faq-errata
Here's how to keep up with the latest: