PEDC and the Clean Energy Business Network
are co-hosting a Pitch Practice & Peer Feedback Workshop to teach you best practices for giving compelling web-based presentations. The program will be geared toward creating and giving convincing pitches to a virtual audience. Now more than ever these skills are critical to your company's success.
During this virtual program you'll:
- Deliver your pitch to a ‘room’ full of peers and some investor-advisors.
- Get feedback.
- And, re-run your pitch.
We're pleased to announce the following who will take part in the practice session:
- Advanced Ionics - Advanced Ionics was founded to provide innovative solutions for the energy and chemical industries to help customers save money, enhance efficiency, promote economic security, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- HyperJet Fusion - HyperJet Fusion designs and builds some of the world’s most advanced plasma guns that have applications in a variety of industries including clean energy, aerospace, and industry. HyperJet is also exploring a second promising new fusion energy reactor concept that is based on impact fusion. HyperJet sees fusion energy as a pathway to safe, clean, and economical baseload energy for the entire planet.
- MOVA Technologies - MOVA's mission is to become the premier provider of environmentally safe and accepted filtration practices for carbon-based fuels, indoor farming, factory exhaust, and chemical production facilities within the industrial world.
Space for companies that would like to practice their pitch is limited, so if you're interested please contact Dave McCarthy, PEDC Executive Director after registering to discuss your participation.
- WeSolar CSP - WeSolar CSP designs and constructs renewable and reliable Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) solutions for utility and enterprise operators. It offers scalable, modular, and cost-effective heliostats and CSP tower applications for electric power generation, steam production, water desalination, and fossil fuel plant hybridization (e.g., ISCC).
We recommend the Kawasaki 10-20-30 Rule
of pitch development. You will also be expected to pay attention to your peers’ pitches and provide meaningful feedback to them too. Focus will be on presentation style and format; not on dissecting 5-year cash flow pro formas. Prior attendees of this session have said “this is the most valuable feedback I have ever gotten.”
And then after Pitch Practice join us for
The PEDC team is busy putting together another fantastic program featuring up-and-coming clean energy and sustainability tech start ups for its Winter 2020 Pitch "Night"
. We'll once again host attendees, sponsors, investors, and competing teams virtually using Zoom.
PEDC's bi-annual event brings together a wide variety of industry thought leaders and innovators to get a sneak preview of groundbreaking next generation technology. The program is also an opportunity to meet new peers and expand your network.
Pitch "Night" is also a great venue for companies looking to reach out to a new audience. Event sponsors are featured in all promotional communications (emails, newsletters, social media posts) and are given time during the program to introduce themselves to attendees. For more information about how to partner with PEDC contact Dave McCarthy
, Executive Director.
More information about participating companies and judges will be available in the coming weeks, but for now, be sure to register