Dear Valued Booking Agents,
Please be advised that the Boston Auto-Port has agreed to re-open on Monday May 4th and support WAF deliveries for export with the following restriction and guidelines due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Next vessel to call Boston will be the Silver Ray 20RS01 on May 22nd with cut-off on May 18th. Space is limited and if capacity is reached prior to the cut-off, we will update you accordingly.
All deliveries must be scheduled prior to arrival. See below and attached (LINK) for details.
NOTE: ONLY RUNNING cargo will be accepted at this time and by appointment only. SEE BELOW FOR DETIALS.
Vern Hacker x1127 857-363-1048
Kyle Oldziey x1144 781-866-2256
Jay Wildfeuer x1157 781-690-5964
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Vehicle Delivery Hours
Monday through Friday 7:30AM to 3:00PM (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
VEHICLE DELIVERY/TITLE PROCESSING PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Dock Receipts must be E-Mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to setting appointment.
- Appointments will be set up for deliveries between 7AM and 3PM.
- All drivers/visitors are required to wear a MASK, Vinyl Gloves and a Safety Vest while on Auto-port property (see BAP PPE Requirements).
- Drivers will have Original Title and 2 copies (front and back) with them.
- Drivers will stop at security; security will call inspector.
- Drivers will proceed up left fork and go directly to Export Office-to window on East side of building.
- Office will match up Title to Dock Receipts, stamp one copy of Dock Receipt as approved and provide to the inspector that copy.
- Driver will then be shown where to unload their vehicles.
- After receiving vehicles, inspector will give the copy of Dock Receipt back to the driver.
I. Dock Receipt must state booking number, vessel/voyage number, year, make, model, Port of Loading, Port of Discharge, dimensions/Cubic Feet and weight/Kilograms of each car by VIN number. AES must be filed and ITN numbers recorded on Dock Receipt. This is required by Customs for all vehicles.
II AT A MINIMUM, ALL VEHICLES DELIVERED TO THE PORT MUST BE SAFE TO OPERATE. THIS INCLUDES WORKING BRAKES TO STOP VEHICLE UPON DEMAND, WHEELS THAT TURN AND STEER, ALL TIRES INFLATED. THE WINDSHIED MAY BE CRACKED BUT NOT SHATTERED AS THIS WOULD IMPEDE DRIVERS VISION WHEN LOADING ONTO VESSEL.WORKING DRIVERS DOOR, OPEN FROM INSIDE AND OUT.
III. Until further notice, we will only be receiving running vehicles. No Non-Runners. All vehicles must have Original Title and 2 Copies.