Dear Valued Booking Agents,
Please be advised that our good vessel Glovis symphony has completed it’s loading operations in Boston, but  due to bad weather outside of the Boston area, Glovis Symphony will have to be delayed 2 days for the bad weather to clear before sailing out of the Boston Auto Terminal.
This will mean that the Non-Runner/Tow and Forklift deliveries can not resume until later next week.
We believe that Wednesday March 11th is the target date for South Locus Point to resume Non-Runner/Tow and Forklift deliveries.
Sometimes mother nature throws you a curveball, this was completely out of our control.
Thank you for your understanding and please review the weather forecast below for details.
E winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt, increasing to 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 35 kt this afternoon. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
NE winds 25 to 35 kt, increasing to 30 to 40 kt after midnight. Gusts up to 60 kt. Seas 12 to 17 ft. Snow with a chance of rain. Vsby 1 nm or less.
N winds 30 to 35 kt, becoming 25 to 35 kt in the afternoon. Gusts up to 55 kt. Seas 16 to 21 ft. A chance of snow. Vsby 1 nm or less.
Sat Night
N winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 40 kt, becoming NW 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 25 kt after midnight. Seas 10 to 15 ft.

Copyright © 2020 Sallaum Lines USA, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.