Dear Valued Booking Agents,
Due to the unforeseen weather conditions in the Boston area, our good vessel Glovis Symphony will have a delayed arrival to South Locus Point with ETA Tuesday, March 10th.
South Locus Point is near capacity as of today, so please advise all your drivers that South Locus Point will face delays on Monday and Tuesday and if possible, hold their deliveries for Tuesday afternoon.
We have injected additional vessel calls to Baltimore, there will be 3 vessels calling Baltimore in the next 20 days, which will ensure that all cleared cargo is loaded and the terminal isn’t’ facing any capacity issues.
PS: AMPORTS will re-open later next week as a second option.