Our October contest is going to be a little bit different. I want to see pictures of you getting face-to-face with your school community! Asking people to join the PTA in person is one of the best ways to get your membership numbers growing, so this contest was designed to celebrate those of you who are on the ground and making connections!
The Prize: Ten qualifying local PTAs will win a $25 gift card from our sponsor, Giant.
The drawing will be held at our November Delegates Assembly.
- Pay MCCPTA for 100 memberships postmarked by October 31.
- Get a picture of yourself (or a board member) manning your membership table or handing out membership forms at an October event. No event scheduled? Not a problem! You can get a picture of yourself handing out forms at the bus stop, the carpool line, or even the teacher's lounge during lunch.
- Fill out this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7QskUkRra670PFzJf3Y5cpNF92oD3YhPRajGFP5lEzfXvtQ/viewform which includes an option to upload your picture.
Want to help me get creative with membership challenges for the rest of the year? I'd love to have you join the membership committee!
Find the dues form RIGHT HERE.
Remember that MD PTA and MCCPTA each get a seperate check. You will send your MCCPTA check to our Rockville post office box. Your MD PTA dues will be sent to the Glen Burnie office. You should have received an invoice in the mail from them, addressed to your president. If not, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
October Event Ideas
- Halloween Parade
- Fall Festival
- Trunk or Treat
- PTA Meeting
- Fun Run
- Family Game Night
- Principal's Breakfast
- Halloween Parade
- Math Night
- Safe Tech Seminar
- School Dance
- Escape Room
- Restaurant Night Fundraiser
- Cookies and Canvas Night
- Reflections Arts Experience Night
- Any middle school or high school sports event