Saturday 6th April 10-4pm
Beeson House, 26 Fairbank Road, Southwater, West Sussex, RH12 9LH
This First Aid Course is suitable for people aged 18+ who work with young people or where Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidelines indicate staff should hold a certificate in emergency first aid at work.
It gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter during a youth club session.
What the Course will focus on:
- Communication and casualty care
- Managing an incident – prioritising treatments
- Looking after yourself and the casualty; dealing with unconscious causalities
- Treatment of severe bleeding, chest pain, fractures, burns and an unconscious casualty
- Recognising and treatment of medical conditions such as choking, anaphylaxis, asthma and others
The course is subsidised by Sussex Clubs For Young people at £32.00 per person paid online.
REGISTERED MEMBERS of Sussex Clubs for Young People can register in advance and we will invoice you at £35 per person.
A certificate will be issued after the course.
Please bring your own lunch with you. Teas and coffees will be provided on the day.