|“I hereby gladly confirm that the 96th Edition of Expo Riva Schuh and the 7th Edition of Gardabags are going to take place, as scheduled, at the Exhibition Centre of Riva del Garda, from Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th January, 2022. We are going to take into consideration the evolution of the pandemic situation and the introduction of the Reinforced Green Certificate (https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/faq.html#gpr), which is going to be necessary in order to access the Exhibition, as per national governative regulations.
Above all, we will prioritize your Health through the implementation of a structured and firm Safety Protocol(https://exporivaschuh.it/en/covid-free) and the prompt management of the flow of people and of gatherings. It is also very reassuring that Italy (81,70%) and the other protagonist countries of Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags are now showing the best percentages of vaccinated citizens. (https://lab24.ilsole24ore.com/vaccinazioni-mondo/)
At a time when business and imports are on the upswing, the participation in a strategic B2B event such as Expo Riva Schuh & Gardabags is more essential than ever. This is also confirmed by numbers, some of which I will briefly report here:
● more than 520 confirmed Exhibitors
● 32 Countries represented (Top Players: Italy, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, India)
● doubled registration rate of buyers, compared to summer 2021 (Top Players: Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium)
● representation of chinese production, thanks to the Hybrid Service solution, which involves the physical presence of samples in Riva del Garda and the opportunity of remote business negotiations
● possibility to participate in-person or virtually, thanks to the Digital Connection App/platform