Prayer Partners - Happy New Year!
Thank you for praying in 2018! Will you join with us in 2019!
We are praying that 2019 will be an incredible year for the Kingdom of God and for DeepWater Church!
Please begin by praying that we would see God's Glory this year and that many would be given new life and freedom! Let the below scripture fire you up to pray!
Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?" So they removed the stone Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. "I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me."
When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go."
A FEW PRAISES:
- We are connecting with new people - at the Christmas Eve Eve Service God brought 200 people to hear a message of hope in Jesus!
- Year-End & Christmas Giving was very good, praise God for the generosity of people.
- We are meeting new folks each Sunday at our services.
- People are becoming more connected and we are seeing our mission to be a faith family come to life.
REQUESTS OVER THE NEXT MONTH:
1. D-Groups (in-home small groups) start back the week of January 13. Pray for a connectedness and for folks to be honest with one another. Pray for spiritual growth. Ask God to stir new folks attending DWC to get involved.
2. Ask God to give DeepWater a desire to LOVE THE ISLAND & BEYOND and to proclaim the love and message of the Gospel. We want to be a church that deeply loves those who do not yet know Christ - and we want to love those around us where we LIVE, LEARN, WORK & PLAY. Pray that God would give us clarity on how to train our faith family to share the Gospel with confidence.
3. Pray that our DeepWater family would be passionate about spending time with Jesus through out the week. This month we will have resources available such as Bible reading plans, so pray that folks would take personal responsibility for their spiritual growth.
4. We love all generations and we would love to see more older adults be a part of DeepWater. Pray that the Lord would create a multigenerational church. (Did you know that 50% of the Isle of Palms is 55 and older...so we want to connect more with this demographic.)
5. For my (Paul) vision trip to the Dominican Republic January 29-31. During the trip I will be asking God for direction for future global mission partners.
6. The Leadership Team that meets on Monday mornings and gives guidance in important areas. Follow this link to see the team and pray for them by name - https://deepwaterchurch.cc/about-us/leadership
Thank you so much for praying, this is going to be an awesome year!