I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people...
We have now had twelve worship gatherings and we are praising God for the Holy Spirit's moving! Thank you for joining us in prayer, please see the below praises & request:
- Praise God for salvation! On the student ministry fall retreat one of the middle school students put her faith in Jesus Christ. Additionally we have heard wonderful stories of DeepWater parents leading their children to Christ in the last couple weeks. We praise God that the Gospel is changing lives!
- We have had two local newspapers do articles about DeepWater in the last week. This has given us wonderful (and free) publicity.
- D-Groups have had a good start and we are thankful for Mt. Pleasant & Isle of Palm groups.
- We are meeting new folks each Sunday at our services.
- Our Sunday attendance is strong - 30-35 children & 40-45 in worship each week.
- The student ministry has grown to 10 students and we believe more will come.
- Our DeepWater Plant Team Members are more and more embracing the vision of personal evangelism and discipleship.
REQUESTS DURING MONTH:
1. December 23 - Christmas Eve Eve Service - we are expecting many guests and the opportunity to worship God with passion and reverence. Pray for ears and hearts to be open to the Good News of the newborn King.
2. Ask God to give DeepWater a desire to LOVE THE ISLAND & BEYOND and to proclaim the love and message of the Gospel. We want to be a church that deeply loves those who do not yet know Christ - and we want to love those around us where we LIVE, LEARN, WORK & PLAY.
3. Pray that our DeepWater family would be passionate about spending time with Jesus through out the week - especially in this Christmas & New Year season.
4. Lift up the opportunities we have with children and students. We are a church that is committed to the Next Generation and so pray that the Lord would send us many children and youth to influence.
5. For my (Paul) vision trip to the Dominican Republic in later January. During the trip I will be asking God for direction for future global mission partners.
6. Year-End Giving - that the Lord would move folks to be generous.
7. Thank God for our sending church, The Church at LifePark (in Mt. Pleasant) - pray for their continued Gospel influence in our city.
Thank you so much for praying, you are so important to DeepWater. The Lord bless you!