We have a perfect light recipe with farmers market veggies from Coach Stephanie!
The only ingredients that you will need are: 2 cucumbers, 3 Roma tomatoes seeded, 1 very thinly sliced red onion, 1 garlic clove minced, balsamic vinegar, salt + pepper.
- Wash + peel cucumbers. Cut lengthwise, use a small spoon and drag down the center to remove seeds.
- Slice cucumbers + set aside.
- Wash + seed the Roma tomatoes. Chop up + sprinkle with sea salt.
- Thinly slice the red onion + mince the garlic.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic vinegar, season with more salt + pepper to taste
- Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to come together. Serve as is or on a bed of greens and enjoy!