March 2, 2020
Marquis Residential Management would like to make you aware of certain precautions and preventative practices being undertaken in response to the current advisory regarding COVID-19 also known as coronavirus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses:
- Wash your hands frequently and wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Over the past week our site teams have increased the cleaning cycles of high touch common area surfaces and transition zones such as elevator panels and amenity spaces. Additionally, we have placed
alcohol based hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas of the property.
Should you suspect that you have a respiratory illness or feel that you may have come into close contact with a person who may have a respiratory illness, please contact your health care provider immediately.
For more information about COVID-19 please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website:
Marquis Residential Management