As we continue to navigate through the current global health crisis and cities begin to lift restrictions, we would like ot update you on the status of our property operations.
Effective Friday, June 5th, the courtyard will be open to residents. Our first and most important priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents, staff, and guests. Therefore, we have put in place the restrictions below:
- Occupancy of the courtyard is set a maximum of 10 people at any time
- Courtyard operating hours will be Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Residents will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Residents must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between each other.
- Do not rearrange the furniture, as current placement is optimal for social distancing.
- All other rules and regulations remain in effect.
Please take all safety precautions seriously as we reserve the right to close the Courtyard at any time. We regret this inconvenience, but feel it is our responsibility to protect our residents health and well-being to the greatest extent possible.
James Marquis Customer Service