Thank you for continuing to commit to Social Distancing. We hope you enjoyed our last "At Home Activities" list as much as we did! In case you have already worked your way through the previous list, we have a few more activities to keep you entertained and learning!
We greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness and kindness residents directed to our building teams. Each building's staff continues to focus on daily cleanings of all high-touch surfaces and common areas.
We hope the below activities bring you joy! We are all in this together, and together we will get through it.
Assistant General Manager
Cooking & Recipes
- cooking.nytimes.com: Enjoy a free trial of New York Times Cooking! Get weekly inspiration and recipes , and browse by categories like "pantry recipes" and "easy baking"!
- instructables.com: Instructables offers a series of free introductory classes for beginners to help get everyone into the kitchen!
- Real Simple: Are your favorite recipes starting to feel stale? Real Simple will deliver a free dinner recipe directly to you each day to keep you challenged and expanding your skill and palate!
Fitness & Wellness
- The FeedFeed focuses on flavor! Check out their incredible library of free recipes via their website, or follow on Instagram for impossibly delicious pics!
- The FeedFeed also has individual instagram accounts focusing on chocolate treats, gluten-free menus, and even cocktails! There is something for everyone!
- Yoga With Adriene: With over 1,000 free yoga classes available on YouTube, Yoga With Adriene has classes for every skill level, personal goals, and age group.
- Rumble Boxing offers free live classes on Instagram each day! Be sure to follow for notifications as each class goes live!
- Dance Body is offering a free 7-day trial for live classes!
- Akin's Army: An array of personal trainers offer a variety of free classes on Instagram throughout the day including bootcamp, spin, and core workouts.
- POPSUGAR Fitness offers hundreds of free workouts on their YouTube channel! Find your new routine with classes led by energetic and motivational trainers.
- Y7 Studio offers free daily yoga classes for their Instagram followers.
Games & Activities
- Learn a new language! Enjoy free language classes on Duolingo, available on your computer, tablet, or phone. Choose between a variety of languages including Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more!
- Fender Online Guitar Lessons: Everyone seems to have a guitar collecting dust in the corner. Now is the time to enjoy three months of free online lessons!
- More of a Gibson fan? Not a problem. Gibson has partnered with Amped to create their own free 3-month online courses.
- Over 1.3 million people are learning to draw with Udemy! Enjoy hours of free online drawing classes, in styles ranging from cartoons to realism.
- Lynda.com is offering 1 month of free online classes! Thousands of courses are available to learn skills including software development, photography, graphic design, and more!
Creativity & Crafts
- Good Housekeeping is offering Free weekly online craft lessons! Join on Facebook at 3pm EST Wednesdays and Fridays to get creative!
- Fun Family Crafts has a library of hundreds of crafts for all age rangers, with new crafts added daily to keep you engaged!
- House Party is an app available in the App Store, Google Play, or PC that lets users video chat and play games with their friends!
- Hogwarts Digital Escape Room: Test your wits and Harry Potter knowledge with a digital escape room you can play solo or with friends!
- USA Today has a collection of online games featuring all the classics. Our favorite? The Crossword Puzzles! With Regular and Expert skill levels available, it's a great way to tease your brain.
- Xbox Couch Co-Op Sale: Stay connected with your far-off friends and family in some of the brand's best collaborative games, all of which are on sale up to 75% off!
- PlayStation's Spring Sale is underway, with prices under $15 for select games.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Undoubtedly the most popular game of the social-distancing era, Nintendo's Animal Crossing brings people together in a virtual and whimsical world. This all-ages game is the newest addition to the franchise.