All meetings are live streamed and recorded at greyhighlands.ca/watchlive
A reminder that colder temperatures are moving in for the winter. It is essential to ensure that your water lines are protected from the cold. Any damage due to freezing water lines and meter is at the homeowner’s expense.
• Ensure that the area around the water meter is heated and protected from freezing.
• Insulate and protect pipes near outside walls, in crawl spaces or cold cellars.
• If you are not a permanent resident, ensure the home is kept above freezing and that someone is checking the heat regularly.
• Shut off any drain pipes leading to outside taps.
• Keep an eye on the weather and any further temperature warnings to ensure that proper precautions can be taken as the weather gets colder.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 519-986-1216 ext. 239.
The annual Mayor's New Year's Levee event was held this past Saturday at the Flesherton Library. The Mayor and Council of Grey Highlands and other local dignitaries enjoyed cake, friends, and conversation. Wilda Allen and Lynn Silverton were recognized for their culture and peace contributions in Grey Highlands.
We are seeking a full-time, permanent Building Official for our Building Services Department. Visit greyhighlands.ca/jobs for more information. The position closes on January 27th.
2023 Budget Deliberations
CoW Budget Deliberations - Jan 25 - 10 am
CoW Budget Deliberations - Jan 30 - 10 am
CoW Budget Deliberations - Jan 31 - 10 am (if needed)
A public meeting will be held on January 18, 2023 (during the regular Council meeting) regarding the proposed Development Charges rates and policies. The meeting will include a presentation of the DC Background Study.